Planning an Auction
Why Sell by Auction?
UNLIMITED MARKET POTENTIAL:
- • Competitive bidding maximizes the selling price because every bidder bids their best price.
- • Buyers experience the raise in price, which creates a sense of urgency
- • Urgency and competition with multiple buyers result in Unlimited Market Potential
AUCTION MASTERS WILL:
- 1. Confidential, No Obligation Onsite Analysis
- 2. Proposal and Contract
- 3. Merchandise and create lots
- 4. Take pictures of all items
- 5. Produce a catalog of all items
- 6. Conduct the online auction
- 7. Manage and staff inspection day
- 8. Collect payment and provide official receipts
- 9. Manage removal process: Auction Masters staff
- 10. Provide final accounting and payment for auction
- 1. Commission: Is determined after a walk through of the business
- 2. Marketing: Tailored to your auction
- 1. Auction Set-up
- 2. Online 5 to 10 days
- 3. Inspection
- 4. Auction Close
- 5. Payment and removal
- 6. Clean out if wanted
WHAT MAKES AUCTION MASTERS YOUR CHOICE?
- 1. Aggressive, targeted impact marketing
- 2. Attention to detail
- 3. Outstanding professional staff
- 4. Instant response to situations that may arise
- 5. Vigilance during the payment and removal process
Auction Masters does more to get you the most!
Auction Masters has a 40-year history of liquidating businesses with the same hands-on owners. Our full time experienced staff is respected for professional service to both sellers and bidders.
Our auctions are known for being consistently successful and run with a high level of efficiency.
Marketing is the key to your auction’s success. Auction Masters’ expertise in online marketing will assure your auction is presented in the right markets.
The set up team is expert at merchandising, making sure each item is presented in its best light. They also are on the outlook for potential challenges such as security, loading layout, or electrical disconnects. We staff the inspections with people that can answer questions. Payment and removal is a secure procedure with our staff managing the flow and facilitating the process.
We are your source for Minnesota Business Liquidation, Business Liquidation MN, Business Auction Minnesota and Minnesota Business Liquidation Auction Services.