“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. ” – Michael Jordan
You’re moving the training school up to the big leagues! You need a larger space, new equipment, a new look! Your dedication and persistence have paid off.
You’ve run a sports training facility for a while and you’re thinking about going into a different business. Your ability to learn from challenges has given you new insight.
Or, you might be teaming up with another stellar outfit across town to offer even more training opportunities. Your grit and determination have created the reputation that you build winning programs, and it’s bringing new opportunities.
Regardless of any situation like those above, one thing is likely true. You’ve got to be out by the end of the month! Ok, maybe you own the building outright and you’re expanding or upgrading.
There is an elephant in the room we can be sure of, you have a lot of great equipment that needs to find a new home. There’s no reason to put this gear in storage because you know there is another group of kids, young adults, or adults (still young in heart!) who could use this equipment to get better at the sport they love.
So what’s the best way to go about selling your sports training facility? That’s a question we want to help you answer. You’re in a niche market and you’ll likely need some reach to move all of the equipment quickly and successfully. You’ll need to post online and spend money on advertising. You’ll have to put a value on every item and photo catalog all of your inventory. You’ll work every transaction and negotiate pricing. Yep, this is going to eat up a whole lot of time and energy.
Or, you can forget all of those aches and pains and go with a group of pro’s who know exactly how to help you sell your entire facility in a single swoop. It’s all in the fundamentals. Just like a great athlete or champion sports team, we know that a simple set of steps will lead to victory.
At Auction Masters, we’ve created a proven process for success and we’re here to guide you through it. The best part? We really shine in the niche markets arena. Ask our owner, Greg about some of our most memorable sales he’s conducted. His stories are guaranteed to please!
Here are the Auction Masters 4 fundamentals for a successful sale of your sports facility:
1. You give our head coach, Greg a call and set up a time to meet at your facility.
- He’ll make a thorough walkthrough, give you feedback on the equipment’s condition, learn what you want to keep, what you want to sell, and by what date.
2. Our team of golden glove experts will then tag and photograph all of your gear.
- This is a solid team. They’re quick, efficient, and professional. They’re organized and great at getting your facility ready to move.
3. Next, Auction Masters begins to immediately market your event.
- We’ve created very effective digital and traditional marketing strategies to reach your most valuable customers. We have a large network of professionals who specialize in selling to niche markets. These professionals are who you want in the field helping find a qualified customer base for your liquidation.
4. We make sure you have the easiest, most successful sale possible.
- We can reach a minimum cash return you need to make, but our goal is turning a profit for you when liquidating your equipment. We also provide subsequent services like turnkey solutions that restore your facility to its’ condition before you moved in.
It doesn’t matter what sport your training was geared for – baseball, softball, football, track, tennis, basketball, we’ve got the experience to create a strategy for success. You could go through the frustrating process of trying to sell it all yourself. You might even try a tag sale. But you’re giving up tons of your time and effort by trying to create, promote, and manage the event alone.
Give Auction Masters a swing at-bat and let us hit a home run for you. Pass us the baton and we’ll carry this job to the finish line. When it comes to equipment most people think is impossible to sell, we know how to make you a profit. The smaller the niche, the better we work! Here’s what Jon said about partnering with us on his specialty sales event.
“Auction Masters has been a great resource for us. They are efficient, easy to work with, and are able to find buyers for items that would have otherwise been impossible for us to find on our own.”
If you need a professional team dedicated to helping you sell your sports equipment, give us a call. We make the process easy and provide you with expert guidance on how to win at the game of selling. Give us the ball, we’ll get you across the goal line.