Register to Bid
By registering on our online auction site, you will become eligible to bid and will also receive email updates about upcoming auctions.
Terms and Conditions
Auction Masters Online Terms and Conditions
All online auction sales will be conducted according to the following plus any other conditions added via email or posted on auctionmasters.com. In bidding you consent to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Full Name and Address Required
All bidders must provide their full name, address, email address, cell phone number, and valid credit card. Auction Masters reserves the right to deny registration.
Deposit May be Required
A cash or credit deposit may be required to register or to continue bidding after a stated high bid has been reached.
Sold to Highest Bidder Unless Seller’s Reserve
All items in the auction will be sold to the highest bidder unless the seller has a minimum reserve price. In this case the bid price is subject to the seller’s confirmation. In some cases, the auctioneer may bid on behalf of the seller to protect the reserve. Disputes over the winning bid price or any other problem will be settled according to records kept by Auction Masters.
Bidder Inspection and “As Is, Where Is” Condition
When Inspection Times are provided, bidders should examine and inspect items prior to bidding. In all cases, all items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS. The seller and Auction Masters expressly disclaim any warranty concerning the condition, quality, nature, fitness for particular purpose, value or merchantability of any item. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects or imperfections not noted. Online photographs are provided for bidders’ convenience and will not be interpreted to create representations or warranties for any item. Auction Masters relies upon information from the seller concerning all items and makes no investigation or warranty about the accuracy or completeness of this information.
Removal and High Bidder’s Responsibilities
All removal is at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser including disconnecting of utilities. Rights of the high bidder to purchase the item end on the last day and time of announced checkout. At this time the item(s) will be considered abandoned by high bidder. Auction Masters reserves the right to dispose of the item(s) according to its discretion. Any high bidder that fails to complete a transaction will be held responsible for all damages resulting from that action include, but not limited to, storage costs, interest, filing fees, and attorney’s fees. Items paid by the high bidder but not removed by the announced checkout will be considered abandoned, and will be disposed of at the discretion of Auction Masters. A refund will not be given. At the time of removal, the bidders or agents are responsible for checking that all paid/purchased items are in their possession. If there is a discrepancy, it must be resolved within one day of pickup.
Claims and Non-Delivery
No claims will be allowed after an item has been removed from the auction site. Neither Auction Masters nor the seller shall be held liable for non-delivery to any high bidder of any item. If payment has been made the high bidder shall receive a refund for the sum paid. This guarantee of refund shall be null and void if high bidder fails to remove item before the last day of announced pickup/removal times. In no event shall Auction Masters be liable to any bidder for any act or omission occurring in connection with the auction for an amount that exceeds the amount that such bidder has actually paid to Auction Masters, as a deposit or as payment for a purchased item.
Item Offerings and Removals
Auction Masters according to its discretion, may offer items by the piece or by the lot. It also may intersperse the auction with items from various sellers. The seller, with the consent of Auction Masters, has the right to remove items from the auction before or after bidding is completed. In the event of removal after bidding is complete, the high bidders sole remedy shall be the refund of the amount actually paid if payment has been made.
Auction Participation and Compliance with Terms
By participating in an auction, bidders represent, irrefutably warrant and covenant that:
-They shall not misrepresent their ability to close the transaction pursuant to the terms and conditions of the auction. -They have the capacity to close the transaction and that any bid they make on the item constitutes an irrevocable offer to buy the item for the full amount of the bid plus buyer’s premium and applicable taxes
-They have the legal authority to enter into an agreement to purchase the item
-They shall forfeit all deposits or otherwise pay as liquidation damages all monies paid if payment is not made in full by the time specified.
Auction Participation and Bidding Errors
Immediate notification is required if a mistake is made in bidding. Bidders may still be held responsible for the bid.
Acknowledgment of Dangerous Auction Site
Potential bidders when inspecting and high bidders/purchasers or their agents acknowledge that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. High bidders will so advise their agents and employees. This acknowledged risk extends into all activities involved in the removal of items including disconnection of utilities. Persons attending the auction site during preview, sale or removal assume all risks of injury damage or loss of property and specifically release Auction Masters and the seller from liability.
Auction Masters as Agent Only
Auction Masters is acting only as an agent and is not responsible for the action of the principals.
Item Removal from Auction Site
Auction Masters will announce the removal or “check-out” period for each auction on that auctions online site. Online auctions will have the details posted on the auction event page. Auction Masters will assume no responsibility for any part of item removal. High bidders/purchasers will assume sole responsibility and risk for disassembling, disconnecting (including power and water and all utilities), loading and trucking all purchased items. Purchasers will repair personal property that is altered or damaged in the removal of their items.
Governmental Safety, Environmental and Export Standards and Laws High bidder/purchaser agrees to comply with all applicable United States export laws and to acknowledge that Auction Masters is not the exporter. Auction Masters makes no representation into which, if any, items constitute “Restricted Technology” and as such cannot be shipped outside of the United States. In addition, it is the high bidders/purchasers or their agents’ responsibility to meet all government safety and environmental laws/standards when removing and shipping purchased items. Auction Masters has no duty to remove hazardous substances contained in any item. Identification and removal are the sole responsibility of the purchaser/ high bidder.
Malfunction, Shutdown, Loss of Service
The results of the auction may be rendered void if malfunction, shutdown, or temporary loss of service occurs. In such an event, Auction Masters reserves the right to remedy the situation in whichever way best represents the seller, including the cancellation of existing bids. Auction Masters shall not be held liable in any way for any malfunctions, shutdowns, or loss of service.
Auction Closing and Payment and Pickup
Each auction has its own ending time listed on that auction’s site and in advertisements. Auctions end automatically at this time unless the two minute extended bidding is in effect.
Notification/invoices will be sent to winning bidders. In the event that you have not received your notification/invoice by the afternoon of the day following the closing of the auction, please contact Sharon at 612-987-7883. High bidders/purchasers are expected to make arrangement for removal, riggers etc so that they can conform to the pickup days allotted. Wire transfers should be arranged and conducted. Call Sharon at 612-987-7883 to have wiring instructions faxed.
Methods of payment include: Cash, Cashier’s Checks, Money orders (payable to Auction Masters), and Wire Transfers. Credit or debit cards will be charged a 3% processing fee.
Payment is made by wire transfer the day before pickup or by guaranteed funds at the auction site when picking up.
All high bids are subject to a 15% Buyer’s Premium plus applicable sales tax. For resellers or tax exempt, provide a copy of your state exemption certificate.
Indemnification and Acceptance of Auction Terms by Bidders
Purchaser and Bidders agree to indemnify and hold harmless both the seller and Auction Masters from and against all claims and liabilities resulting from online auction, including but not limited to: proximate or consequential damages, failure to comply with local, state, or federal laws, and cost of legal expenses arising there from. No person shall have any claim against Auction Masters, their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
These Terms and Conditions, and all questions with respect to the interpretation of these conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to conflict of law’s provisions. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Minnesota located in Hennepin County. In bidding, you consent to agreeing with all the Terms and Conditions stated above and any auction specific terms posted on each auctions event page and/or terms emailed to you and or terms posted on auctionmasters.com.
By submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of the auction.
Last modified: September 2, 2021
Auction Masters (“Company” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Auction Masters app and website (the “app and website“).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in our app and website and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our app and website.
This policy DOES NOT to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps and websites, including websites you may access through this app and website.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our app and website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use our app and website.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use our app and website, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the app and website, such as information provided at the time of registering to use the app and website, information provided when corresponding with us through our app and website, and when you report a problem with our app and website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our app and website.
- Information that you provide when placing bids through our app and website.
Information Collection [and Tracking] Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our app and website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the app and website [and our emails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages [or opened an email] and for other related app and website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app and website content and verifying system and server integrity).]
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the app and website or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include but are not limited to:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers
- Analytics companies
- Your mobile device manufacturer
- Your mobile service provider
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app and website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, app and websites, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the app and website and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when app and website updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our app and website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our app and website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the app and website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business[ and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them].
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Auction Masters’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Auction Masters about our app and website users is among the assets transferred.
- [To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have [consented to/not opted out of] these disclosures. [We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.]
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. [For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our app and website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.]
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including Auction Masters Online Terms and Conditions and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Auction Masters, our customers or others.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our app and website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the app and website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the app and website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our app and website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
By submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of the auction.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“Thank you so much you guys did an Awesome job!!….Our Salon had folks coming and going all day (most brought in the post card you mailed to them). We will definitely recommend Action Masters for anyone that is need of this type of service…”
“I have worked with Greg and Sharon and their staff at Auction Masters for many years and it has always been a positive experience. Everything from selling whole restaurant equipment packages to selling the odd item at their consignment auctions. They are talented professionals that operate with integrity for both the buyer and the seller. I recommend using Auction Masters, whether buying or selling without reservation. I believe they are among the best at what they do!”
“To Whom It May Concern: Due to recent unexpected circumstances, our company came into possession of hundreds of items of inventory that were unrelated to our current field of business. After a few short phone calls and simple emails, Auction Masters took immediate action. With amazing speed, all of the inventory was professionally photographed, categorized, detailed, and up for auction with minimal guidance from us. Their efficient marketing resulted in a quick and well organized sale. Within a couple of weeks we received the final proceeds of the auction which doubled our initial expectations. We will not hesitate to retain Auction Masters for all of our future inventory reduction needs. “
“Just wanted to show appreciation for helping liquidate our equipment and inventory. It was a fast, painless process that exceeded my expectations at all levels. Sharon was very professional and managed all activities during pickup and loading. I would highly recommend your services to anyone needing on-line auction services. I will surely be contacting you in the future.”
“I have been very pleased with the professionalism, organization, and quick response time that Auction Masters has provided for my organization. We have partnered with AM for the past 12 months on 20+ different auctions and they have been on target with minimal errors or hiccups. When issues have happened they have been quick to recover and flexible in creating a recovery strategy for both my organization and the buyers. I appreciate the partnership we have created with Frank, Jason, and the warehouse team in executing the sales of our equipment and furniture.”
“Auction Masters has been a great resource for us. They are efficient easy to work with, and are able to find buyers for items that would have otherwise been impossible for us to find on our own. “